Church And Clergy
Preparing for tax filing can be frustrating and seem endless. But if
you have a "map," you can move in a straight line and solve the problem.
Clergy Tax and
Services provides that map. Our knowledge of
tax law and our understanding of tax procedure lets us give our clients
the best possible solutions and advice.
- Should I "OPT OUT" of Social Security?
- Am I claiming every deduction I deserve?
- Am I an employee or self-employed?
- Am I a minister for tax purposes?
- Should we use W-2 or 1099?
- Optimal structuring of pastors' compensation packages.
- Setting up accountable reimbursement plans.
- Calculating ministers' estimated tax payments to avoid penalties.
- Solving IRS problems and replying correctly to IRS letters.
- Solving clergy problems with the Social Security Administration.
- Efficient church payroll record keeping.
We can answer these questions and many more like
them. Every situation is different and each minister and each
church has different set of tax needs. Get a strong start with an introductory consultation.
Every new Clergy Tax client receives a consultation at no
Clergy Tax and Financial
PO Box 3156
Whittier, CA 90605-0156
Phone (562) 906-9906
Fax (562) 906-9903
Consultation services available for
clergy, church workers, and for churches.
ęCopyright 1999 John M.
Simon, All Rights Reserved.